|Meetings of the Community Council are normally held on the third Tuesday of each month in Libanus Chapel at 7.00pm (currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic the meetings are being held online). There is usually no meeting in August, unless there is some special business arising. Members of the public are welcome to come and listen. If you have an issue that you wish to raise, please contact a Community Councillor a few days beforehand. See CONTACTS for details.
The next meeting will be at 7.00pm on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
2. To confirm minutes of the ordinary meeting of the Community Council held on the 17th November 2020
3. County Borough Council Matters
4. Co-option of New Councillors
5. Matters Arising
6. Llanspyddid Church Field Lease
7. Grass Cutting Llanspyddid
9. Planning Applications
10. Llanspyddid Path
12. Members Verbal Reports
No meeting in March or April 2020 due to Covid-19